Friday, July 28, 2006

New Post for a New Year?

Good Morning,

Not really sure where this is going yet, but here goes .... I decided to start this journal, partly 'cause it's the only site my work hasn't blocked and it's easier here than anywhere else. We'll see if I keep it up better than my Paper Journal !!

I need a place to write all the crap in my head so I can think a little clearer and fit more crap in, I guess.

Today, I'm feeling ancy, I'm finally getting really excited to move to LA. I booked my flight with WestJet on Wednesday -- I leave on Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 11:10am and get there at 13:38 pm - who knew it was such a short flight. I still haven't called my Uncle Mike, who I want to stay with while I'm there or at least until I find a place on my own and get a job. The goal is to call him this weekend sometime - but I keep putting it off 'cause I'm scared. I haven't spoken to him since Mom died and that was about 17 years ago. What a crazy thought by it self, it feels like it wasn't that long ago.

No comments: