Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Believe …

Borrowed from ... Just Lia

I Believe…
That just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do love each other.

I Believe…
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I Believe…
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe…
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I Believe…
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe…
That heroes are the people who do what has to be done, when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I Believe…
That sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe…
That it isn’t always enough, to be forgiven by others; sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe…
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for whom we become.

I Believe…
That you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life Forever.

No comments: