1. Write down 7 minor goals for the week and tick one off each day as you achieve it.
2. Read a book a month. Reading a book is actually an achievement in this technology and media driven world and reading a full book is a great way to achieve a sense of accomplishment.
3. At the end of each day before falling asleep write down something you feel proud about, either on the day or in the past.
4. Tell someone else how much you appreciate them, being able to be open and honest is great for self worth.
5. Say no! Learn the skill of saying no without offending the person asking.
6. Everything you do, do to the best of your ability even if it cleaning the toilets or something equally as mundane, develop a reputation as someone who takes pride in their work.
7. Walk tall and proud. walk as if you’ve got somewhere to go and you need to be there now, never run just walk tall and quickly.
8. Dress as smart as you can for each occasion, whether it be work, meeting a friend, or going for an interview. Take pride in your appearance.
9. Do something for yourself every day.
10. Learn a new skill or take up something you’ve always wanted to and stick with it.