Tuesday, August 8, 2006

My Current Goals .....

So yesterday, last night and this morning while waiting to get up, I couldn't get all the things I need to do out of my head. So I decided I need to make an official list. So here it is:

1. I will to pay my debts.

2. I will be strong against temptation.

3. I will to save some money for my move at least $500.00.

4. I will deal with my anger management issues - I'm on the road with taking the YWCA Group sessions and Dr. Tingle.

5. I will to pay my tithing, every pay check.

6. I will get my passport to take with me.

7. I will read before praying and going to bed at night.

8. I will read the Miracle of Forgiveness instead of watching TV until I'm finished reading it.

9. I will work out in the morning or at night for at least 20 minutes.

10. I will eat healthy everyday - not matter what.

You can do these things, because you are stronger than you feel. God will help you if you ask him.
I think these are achievable goals if you really put your mind to it.

No comments: