So yesterday, last night and this morning while waiting to get up, I couldn't get all the things I need to do out of my head. So I decided I need to make an official list. So here it is:
1. I will to pay my debts.
2. I will be strong against temptation.
3. I will to save some money for my move at least $500.00.
4. I will deal with my anger management issues - I'm on the road with taking the YWCA Group sessions and Dr. Tingle.
5. I will to pay my tithing, every pay check.
6. I will get my passport to take with me.
7. I will read before praying and going to bed at night.
8. I will read the Miracle of Forgiveness instead of watching TV until I'm finished reading it.
9. I will work out in the morning or at night for at least 20 minutes.
10. I will eat healthy everyday - not matter what.
You can do these things, because you are stronger than you feel. God will help you if you ask him.
I think these are achievable goals if you really put your mind to it.