Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This is my Horoscope today ....


April 18, 2007

Aquarius (1/23-2/22)
One of your favorite older relatives is learning a new way of communicating with you, and the process may require a great deal of your patience! Help this family member along with encouraging words, and offer a few pointers on making the transition as seamless as possible. Also make sure to say how much you appreciate the extra effort that this person is expending simply in order to keep up with what is going on in your life.

....... I just invited my family to my blog -- How Creepy!!!!

Comment from my Dad --

"This is weird for me to. I have never signed onto a blog before. I am glad to finally hear from you. Tell me more about your schooling. I understand that it will be online. this is different."

** My Dad is so classic - I love hime to pieces!! ♥

No comments: