Saturday, September 29, 2007

Weekly Appreciations ...

i love the smell of: fresh brewed coffee. Even though I don't drink it, I really love the scent, especially when it's flavored with Vanilla!

i love the sound of: acoustic guitar. There is something very soothing about the deep "hum" of acoustic guitar strings. I am learning to play and even my uneven and smashed up chords are somehow soothing and calming to me. I find I am NOT getting frustrated with it like I sometimes do!

i love the taste of: fresh bread with butter, real butter! I miss my dad's fresh bread from the bread maker. I also miss his waffles, he makes them so good! He serves them with chokecherry syrup, which he makes himself, and it is so good!!

i love the feel of: my bed after I've washed and changed the sheets. I have this feather bed under my sheets which makes me sink down into it.

** I know this is new, but I'm going to try to do this once a week/month so I remember all the good things which surround me!

No comments: