Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekly Appreciations ...

i love the smell of: white lilies. They are so fragrant and sweet. I like sweet smelling flowers, nothing overly strong – just nice and subtle. I love white flowers, they remind me of purity.

i love the sound of: simple songs. Just a boy, a guitar and his heart on the strings. It’s absolutely sweet hearing a boy pour out his heart and soul in songs. It inspires me to write my own down.

i love the taste of: cane sugar Root Beer. I love root beer in general, but some makers put way too much fizz in their mix. I found this new brew made by Boylan and it’s wonderful!

i love the feel of: my down comforter. It’s getting colder now, so I pulled out my down comforter last night to put on my bed. I love y bed in general, but with that on it, it’s just heavenly.

i love the sight of: a downpour rain storm. Lately, we have had a few rain storms at night. I love watching the rain. It’s so cleansing and powerful. I love sheeting rain – like when the wind is blowing just enough to put a slant on the pouring. I also love the sound and smell of rain.

No comments: