Friday, October 5, 2007

Weekly Appreciations ...

i love the smell of: showering. I love showering in the morning, I love smelling clean and being clean. I know some people who don’t shower every morning and I can’t understand how they do it. A really great shower wakes me up and just starts my day off better!

i love the sound of: Parker Case. He is a multi-talented musician who I have been listening to for 5 years. He plays in Say Anything right now, but also has his own project called i and the universe. I first heard him in 2003 when he was part of JamisonParker. He plays the drums, guitar, bass, piano, sings and writes lyrics and music. He is truly multi-talented and I am jealous of his talents.

i love the taste of: Dr. Pepper. I don’t know what is in that stuff, but I love it. It’s probably ALL the Caffeine.

i love the feel of: a great hug given by a guy who cares about me. There’s something about having arms wrapped around you that belong to a guy who cares about you. It doesn’t matter if it’s romantic or not, as long as he truly cares about me.

i love the sight of: old married couples who still hold hands. I want a love that will last forever and this sight gives me hope that I will find it someday.

No comments: