Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 2:



I didn't sleep very well last night, had several dreams, of which I can't remember any of them now. Usually, I remember very well what I've dreamed as I usually dream in vivid color and great detail. Woke up at around 10:30 am.

11:00 pm: Watched Sherlock on PBS while having Cherrios for breakfast.
Joined a 21 Day Yoga Course - hopefully this helps with my health, body structure, and overall well being.

1:30 pm: Just finished my first yoga practice: felt great while I was doing it, discovered I can do a pretty nice downward dog! During the cool down, I started to feel nauseous and needed to lay there, on the floor, on my back for about 2 extra minutes.  I now feel better and am going to watch more Bones and have some Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup.

No comments: