Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Change for the Better ...

So, lately, I’ve been feeling unsettled and a little anxious. I’m not entirely happy with myself and the image I see in the mirror, I think it is time to fix those impressions.

Here is my list, for every Negative there must be a Positive:

Negatives to Change -->

1. Eating habits
2. Sleeping habits
3. Attitude towards Social Activities
4. Attend Temple Once a Month
5. Save a Little Money
6. Blog More

Positives Productions -->

1. Gain much needed Energy
2. Gain time to study Book of Mormon
3. Gain Circle of Great Friends and Create Better Relationships
4. Gain Eternal Perspective
5. Emergency / Rainy Day Fund
6. Track my Progress and Get to KNOW Me!

So with all my goals, we will see how this goes.

I'm great at preparing goals, not so great at following through!

Good Luck to ME ♥

No comments: